Thursday, October 18, 2007

Worst Week





Hi all,



Today I am gonna to talk about the worst week i had in my life (hahah),,,



First, I lost my Flash Disk, and I have saved all my and my family photos. It were really awful days, I was all the time thinking that my photos will be uploading in the net,ufffffff, and I had such unbelievable thoughts, but after 2 days, one student came to my class and she said 4 who this flash, mn kather ma kant mestansah ma ramt 7ataa a8ollaha Thanx….


I have today a toothache, in Gope class, I tried millions time to forget that I have such this pain in my tooth, but I couldn't..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allah Ya3inch...

Mabrooook wain 7aslatah lich?

Anonymous said...

Loooo0l Mabrouk, h3

'3ama6eini

Anonymous said...

Keep it attached to your mobile phone or your keys or the zipper of your purse.