Saturday, September 8, 2007

εϊз.F.R.I.E.N.D.S.εϊз


Today my post is about F.R.I.E.N.D.S, just to appreciate their companies





εϊз 3aishiee εϊз


She is one of my best friends, I am with her for about 4 years. She is a shy girl, even with her brothers, I like talking with her every seconds, but she don't (hahha).. She like to be in love, she hate her heart to be empty, she is also the youngest one like me. Most of the time I get angry from her, and I started ignoring her until she cried to me Lo0oL.


A7laa Mo8eef 9arli wiaha

when I returned from Austria, I entered to my bedroom, and I saw every things have changed, she changed my bed cover, she bought to me a new bejama, and pillow, just to save my time..

I really love her…



εϊз Remo0o εϊз

She is with me for about 10 years, I like talking with her discussing everything even about our housemates (hahhah), I used to call her at school be6re8oo, but now she becomes slim, she's adorable, curies… she is pretty ( Mno 3endah Ma3rass)…



εϊз Doctoraa εϊз


She is Fato0om, my best friend at school, we were very close to each other 4 about 4 years, and then she decided to join the University, and that's why our company becomes weaker, In school we were all the time doing things against the role of the school, and most of the time we just mimicked the teachers and putting them on troubles, it was really a wonderful time at school. I hope I can return to school with her and completing what we were use to do..

I am Lovin her





εϊз Mimo εϊз


She is the one that I met her in the College, I like her from the first time, and she was very shy, she graduate last year, and she left me alone.

She all time ask me et7beini?




εϊз Amo0olah εϊз

She is with me from the first day at the College, she is pretty, slim and quite short, I like to be with her all the time, she said I bring to her a bad luck when I am sitting beside her in the class.. just 4 jokes…
She used to get the same grade as me , and that's why I feel comfortable with her…





εϊз Amona & 3layah εϊз




I become close to them in the last year, we are in the same class, ashofhom mn elsab7 lain ma narga3 elbait… Mlal, lo0ol



Amona lost 20 Kg from her weight, and now she is very happy





εϊз Amona2 & Dalo0oh & Fato0om & Marioooom εϊз



They are in one class, we see them just bel Canteen, and they all the time searching for new girls, they like el Msabar too much, except Mariooom el Boyah ( I am kidding)
Daloooh: 7ellow & 6awilah & Brilliant ( Mno yab'3i yesaber, Dalloh jahza)
Amno & Fatoom B3ad ynf3oon bss hathola Ma7jozat




εϊз Fatoom M & Tammy εϊз


Tammy likes designing, and she like to be a creative girl, Crazy, ama Fato0om M she is very kind..




εϊз 3athary εϊз


I met her at College, she is very shy, and she is adore chatting in the MSN





εϊз ShooSha & 3layah 2 & Hanood & Suaadoh εϊз



They are one shellah, they like joking all the time, even in Ramadan… Mashallah










I Hope I do not foreget any one

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HellAaaaaW ~

yooy ~ fantastic Bolg ;p and comments ... asmeeeeeehom ur friends :P ~~

7lailhaa 3WaiiiiSh ~ bint 3am flaaaneh heheh `

:P mabroook aMoooon w 38bal ma yo9al ur weight 20 ~~ lol

Waaayh " FDait Ma Name " leWl ~~


nice blog Wallah ~ w Good luck ~~ (K)



Princess " 3thari " ~

Anonymous said...

thank's alot~ hatha men 6eeb a9elkom

i'm not ganna say anymore
cuz i know myself

Anonymous said...

loOl waaFdaitna W FdaitCh "6shoOnah :P "

elDNYA ma tswa nz3al w n'9aayJ so 5alCh CoOl 3ala 6oOl

anyway,,Nice blog 7oOby " esmy m7lnah :P
W thanks 4 including Us in ur F.R.I.E.N.D.S list ^^,

URs,
§høØσ§hά

Anonymous said...

Mashkooorah 7oby...

your friend,
~@~AJ~@~

Dala3ko0om said...

You r welcome AJ

Anonymous said...

6a3 t3rf trd 3ala AJ bSs ana ma t3brnee :\

Dala3ko0om said...

Sorry, but ur comment Mashofha


Afa 3alich ent elkal bel Kal

§høØσ§hά said...

mah kel ha w ma shfteeh O.O

§høØσ§hά

Dala3ko0om said...

§høØσ§hά

enti 7opy ( Thanx 3la ur post)


A7sbishhh

Dala3ko0om said...

Amloooh 7oby, Thanx enti mn 8abal '3aliah


yallah c u Bacher